Tenet Healthcare RN CHARGE MED/SURG FT DAYS 10K Bonus in Hardeeville, South Carolina
Supervises the work of assigned nursing personnel on appropriate floor. Assists Director administratively and clinically and assumes responsibility in his/her absence. Assists Director in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling nursing activities. Responsible for assisting the Director with staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities in accordance with corporate, hospital, departmental, and safety policies and procedures to meet both company and regulatory requirements. Responsible for providing high-quality patient care to, and acting as a liaison with, patients and their representatives, physicians, and employees. Responsible for the efficient operation of the department and optimum use of resource to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Current South Carolina nursing license.
1. A minimum of one year experience in area of expertise.
2. One year management experience as a full-time or Relief Charge Nurse preferred.
3. Completion of Tenet Leaders program preferred.
1. Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support card.
2. Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit of assignment.
3. Participates effectively in unit staff meetings.
Organization: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Title: RN CHARGE MED/SURG FT DAYS 10K Bonus
Requisition ID: 1805015259