PruittHealth Floor Tech HCC in Savannah, Georgia
Floor Tech HCC
Performs various tasks to provide a clean environment for our patients.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
1. Dust, sweep, mop, buff, strip, and was floors as scheduled by supervisor.
2. Clean and store equipment at the end of each shift.
3. Report any needed repairs.
4. Perform waste disposal procedures as required by supervisor.
5. Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment.
M INIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
* ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications) *
Experience with cleaning products, procedures, equipment and healthcare field preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Primary Location Georgia-Savannah
Overtime Status Non-Exempt
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Mar 1, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
Req ID: 1700479