Bass Pro Shops Operations Support Associate in Savannah, Georgia
Assists the with the Operations Support function in the Store to include: shrink control, safety adherence, inventory control, physical security, etc.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Executes all related policies, practices and direction from the Operations Manager
3) Supports all Physical Security expectations and follows SOPs
4) Participates in “Safety Committee” activities
5) Oversees firearm procedures, i.e.: 4473 audits, sales/return/transfer issues, monthly gun audits
6) Assists with all company audit programs including price management and inventory management programs
7) Monitors cash and merchandise handling at all registers.
8) Maintains a safe working environment at all times
9) Maintains strict confidentiality
10) Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
11) Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates and customers.
Education and/or Experience
High School degree or equivalent
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general public.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficiency with electronic point of sale and inventory management systems.
First aid trained. On first response team for associate and customer accidents.
Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.